Golf Swing Balance and Tempo TipsThursday, February 25th, 2021
What do balance and tempo have to do with the game of golf? More than you might think! Cultivating an ability to maintain consistent balance and tempo regardless of the club being used calls for golfers to maintain an active rhythm. Once put in place, this rhythm works as the stepping stone for balance and tempo in your golf swing. Rushing through your golf swing technique will influence your stabilization negatively, causing interference with rhythm and tempo resulting in a bad shot.
Golf Swing Balance
Balancing Your Golf Swing at Address
- It is imperative to equally distribute your weight between both feet in the address position.
Balancing Your Golf Swing During Your Backswing
- You should move your weight towards the inside of your back foot when performing your backswing.
- Balancing The Impact Of Your Golf Swing
- Once you get to the impact of your golf swing, most of your weight should be counterbalanced on your back foot.
- Achieve Your Swing with Perfect Stabilization
- Once you have accomplished the follow-through of your swing, all of your heft will be relocated to the outside of your front foot.